The Ashtown Burials Wiki is a free, public and collaborative encyclopedia dedicated to information and discussion on N.D. Wilson's Ashtown Burials series. The first book, The Dragon's Tooth, was published in 2011.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please respect all views and all perspectives. This wikia is meant for a better understanding of the novels, and for a strong, friendly community. Hateful or vulgar posts against someone or something can and will be removed by the Admins. Thank you for reading this notice; please spread the word, and keep it nice. This Wikia contains major spoilers, either from the show, or book series, or both, they are no way censored.
CAUTION: This wikia contains spoilers from Ashtown Burials series.
The Silent Bells is the long-awaited fourth and final book in The Ashtown Burials series and is the sequel to The Empire of Bones. It is written by N.D. Wilson. After years of publisher difficulties, it is being published as a periodical via a limited subscription. Read More...
- N. D. Wilson publishes the first chapter of The Silent Bells and closes subscriptions. ~ May 27, 2020
- N. D. Wilson announces that he will be publishing The Silent Bells as a periodical via a limited subscription. Read more here.
- The Door Before, prequel to both 100 Cupboards and Ashtown Burials, is released. ~ June 27, 2017
- N. D. Wilson states on Twitter: "I am absolutely committed to publishing The Silent Bells. My own children, to say nothing of nieces and nephews, will slay me if I don't. Ashtown Burials will have its finale, even if I have to tweet it line by line on Twitter (which I won't)." ~ January 12, 2016
- N. D. Wilson explains on Twitter: "The publisher, editor, and divisional president who accquired the Ashtown Burials series all retired mid-series. The new publisher and I failed to sing in harmony about terms on The Silent Bells. The result? The Silent Bells still has no publish date." ~ January 16, 2016
- N. D. Wilson says on Facebook: "For all y'all asking about Ashtown Burials #4... Good news: it's coming. Bad news: no idea when. Good news: I like it so far." ~ March 28, 2014